Jambands.ca

BEER!!

ollie

Just got back from the LCBO and I decided to buy a bunch of differnt polish beers they had on Display and am goin to endulge myself today, But im starting off on a English beer that is from Oxfordshire, called Hobgoblin ( I bought it because of the look of the bottle and the hobbgolin on the front but I am really enjoying this one! Its got a nice body and is a darker ale but it has a chocloate toffee kinda after flavour, its smooth and not too bitter Deffinatly on my buy again list or the day ! and I would recomend it!

art_lagerboy_whatsthematter_800x.jpg

HobgoblinBeer.jpg

Edited by Guest

• 4 weeks later...

Rogues:

chocolate-stout-label.jpg

and...

Alleykat's:

pumpkin_pi2.gif

Rogue beers are pretty awesome and I can't wait to check their taproom out when we head to Portland for NYE this year! Beers abound!!

The Alleykat beer is ok. I couldn't have too many in one sitting but there is a definite pumpkin pie (pi?) flavour going on that, if you like that sort of thing, is kinda neat.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Praise be unto Steamwhistle, who have resurrected the old-style 12-packs that are arranged as two rows of six bottles, as opposed to the newer style of three rows of four bottles. The 6x2 arrangement, with its pull-up handle, is 'way easier to carry than the 3x4, and Steamwhistle has even improved on the older design: instead of two flaps, one per row of six, that were glued down, their new pack has two overlapping full-width flaps, with some clever cardboard punched-out fold-ins that allow you to re-close the whole thing.

And it also comes with 12 bottles of Steamwhistle, so even if the cardboard engineering doesn't get you going, the beer will.

Aloha,

Brad

except the fecking green bottles!

companies that use green bottles drive me insane... so many brands that are so foten skunky– Heinies, Moosehead, Grolsch (not that people buy them in bottles much), Sleemans, Steamwhistle, Stella

AND the farther those bottles have to travel the more likely they are to be skunky.

Right. Back to my Guiness.

Beer,

db