Jambands.ca

BEER!!

ollie

• 2 weeks later...

Picaroon's has a few new titles on the shelves this month. I tried the Maple Cream last night and was pleasantly surprised.

This is not a sweet honey brown, this is a brown cream ale, conditioned as a lager and brewed as an ale. And there's just a hint of maple syrup after-taste - but not in a sweet way, if that makes any sense.

I had some Pumphouse Blueberry ale at the pub last night, and was soo suprised at how damn good it was. They served it in a frozen mug with blueberries at the bottom, and WOW!! not a beer i'de want to "overindulge" in but a few sitting in the sun was great so refreshing. Pumphouse based out of moncton N.B has quite a few tasty beers for your enjoyment had a candadian ale also, not too shabby at'all

http://www.pumphousebrewery.ca/

Edited by Guest

Nothing like a nice cold Natty Ice on the beach somewheres in maine!

or also a Nice cold Rollin Rock I had a bunch of these ultra smooth beers last summer when I was down in Maine

200972726_8a3f531511.jpg

While going to university in Michigan we drank plenty of both....needless to say the smell of either are enough to bring on the gag reflex. Natty Ice has to be one of the singe most disgusting things known to man. It does stoke a great party though!!!