Jambands.ca

Nero Tickets

Blaze-0

• 1 month later...

My slightly daffy friends made me buy them a pair of tickets for each of these nero shows without realizing they would not return from their vacation in Mexico until the afternoon of Saturday Jan. 13th.

So, I've got a pair of tickets for sale for the Friday show. PM me if interested. Thx.

Edited by Guest
$10 per ticket.

Any idea what time these shows are going to start? We're going the Saturday show, but might not be able to get to Mavericks until 10:00 due to babysitting issues (i.e. we may not have one until 9 PM).

I'd think 10pm would be fine. You might miss part of Elbeejay, but you won't miss any nero. (I'm planning on being there for 9pm at the latest, to get set up to record everything, including Elbeejay.)

Aloha,

Brad

My slightly daffy friends made me buy them a pair of tickets for each of these nero shows without realizing they would not return from their vacation in Mexico until the afternoon of Saturday Jan. 13th.

So, I've got a pair of tickets for sale for the Friday show. PM me if interested. Thx.

Hummmmmmmm ?? :crazy:

Mavericks has the openers mixed-up for the online ticketing for the Nero weekend coming up.

I've emailed them to say Lauzon is opening on Friday the 12th while Elbeejay is opening on Saturday the 13th. (I'm sure they know this but it confused some friends of mine who were trying to get tickets for Saturday).