Jambands.ca

Healing Vibes Needed *updated at bottom*

scottieking

((((DIANE)))))) (((SCOTTIE)))) All the healing vibes needed from your sis!

When my folks called to tell me about Diane, it was soooo hard to believe, and so scary.

Diane I hope you have a speedy recovery. You are the little sister I never had, and I'm so sorry you had to go through this. I hope you are well enough to make the trip to Ottawa next week, I can't wait to give you both a hug.

On the plus side, you guys have had a wonderful 4 years together! Happy Anniversary!

Good vibes going out to both of you. Remember Diane while recovering Scotty is required to be at your beck and call. Have fun with it, I suggest making him ride the bus around London naked while playing the accordian....never underestimate the healing power of laughter especially when its directed at the ones you love.

Happy Anniversary!

I just saw a show about pedestrian collisions and giant car wrecks.

Good vibes to you all.

If the passenger and driver of the subcompact car that got smoked by a tractor trailer got out of their wreck effortlessly, your love should be ready to have you pamper her at home in bed sooner than you'd think

I hope the driver does some good to give a little back for your Diane not being a tractor trailer.

Edited by Guest

Thanks everyone for your concern and vibes. Diane was overwhelmed by the response.

The update is Diane has made a speedy recovery. Her memory is still spotty but I'm begining to suspect that she is blocking only the things she doesn't WANT to remember (what conversation about not going to Winners so much) She has had a mother bruise appear just in the last day or so. Deep bruising I guess. We officially heralded in the anger stage last night and

an urge to have everything go back to the way it was.

The awesome news is that we will be able attend Nero Weekend 100%. See many of you Friday!!!