Jambands.ca

x

Joan

quote:

All the New Kids on the Block and bad jokes that you can handle

I had nothing to do with that. Blame the towering inferno of insanity for that one.

Last night was great though - thanks everyone for coming over! Sure beat sitting in the dark with my cats. And thanks to the Beer store at Highland Hills Mall for still having electricity. Woohoo!

quote:

Originally posted by insta-gator:

paisley the bed you talk about was most likely a dumpster and the girl was most likely greg..the wine thing i believe.
[Wink]

see ya tonight.
[Razz]

Are you gonna take that Paisley?

Oh wait..... [Mad]

quote:

Originally posted by MarcO:

I was at work and evrything went black. Went home, counted my precious beers (5) and stripped down. Squatted in the corner of the kitchen, with a shotgun and a bottle of bourbon, naked, sweaty and alone.

A normal night in, really.

We're more alike then I realized.

I was at Davey-Boy's, as drunk as a poet on pay-day, wishing I was with MarcO

So, we went for a beer run to Hull around 8:45

Normally, its a ten minute trip. We started to go to the bridge by Barrett's and quickly realized that would be a HUGE mistake. We took a bridge further away, amazed at the traffic. Somone in the car asked "Why do you think all these Ontarians are going into Hull?"

I say, "To get beer, obviously"

Jaybone rolled the window down and asked the single girl parked beside us why she was making this trek.

"To get beer"

There was a looooong line f us buying beer,I'll tell ya what. The drive in was a solid 50 minutes, and the drive back was only 10 minutes (cause Howler is a fucking genius. Sloth, I am coming to steal yer girlfriend!).

i tried to find the highest point in the city that i could to see everything without lights . . .little did i realize that the lights are what are needed in order to see in the first place . .quite the paradox realy . . but everyone was realy friendly all night and the streets were pakced and i ended up at some dudes house i had just met smoking fatties until the lights came back.

After I finally made it home from work, we had a bbq wiht our neighbours, went for a long walk and then played cards by candlelight and had a few bowls. We only had batteries for a portable radio, so CHML 900 kept us informed. It was a wonderful night. Thank goodness my wife is breatfeeding though - it would have been impossible to make formula.

Archived