Jambands.ca

Alert downgraded to AMBER

geomouse

Hey everyone...bad news. House was broken into today and a bunch of stuff was stolen including my 60 anniversary Strat and the case. Case is a tell tale head's case with dancing bears and such stuck on it. The Strat is off-white with solid maple neck and the diamond insignia on the headstock and on the bak at the neck bolts...'course the receipt was in the case with the serial number... Fuck. Also every game system and game we owned, all the jewellery, of which some was very valuable and some was junk but hard to tell the difference really. What a fucking waste.

If you see or hear any of this in the Kdub area pleeease let me know...

cheers

Edited by Guest
time heals and all will be well -thanks everyone for your support

I have been there too - never had that much go though. Just a note - if this was in Ottawa, I would have people in Mtl check the pawn shops there - that is where my friends guitar showed up once after a house theft.

Oh God, George, my heart just sank through my feet with this news. May there be a speedy return for it all, and many relentless kicks in the nads for those responsible.

Had any of it been paid for by credit? Often there'll be theft-protection with many cards that can cover the losses. Of course, these things were unique, but it's better than just awful.

aw man...that's such a huge drag! it always seemed that your neighbourhood would be immune to this sort of thing. good call on the pawn shops, but what a terrible thing to have to deal with. both jennifer and i hope that you are able to recover some of your stuff...

oh George (& family)!!!! what a horrible, horrible invasion. I am sending out the strongest of gonad-kickiing vibes I can muster to the little f*ckin pricks who could stoop so low......honestly, I think this is the lowest of crimes possible.

no way to make it feel better....I wish I could. I know you're counting the blessings that all that's truly important are safe and sound....but here's for also wishing karma quickly sweeps in to punish the f*ckers and I wish I could string them up with my own angry hands!!!!!

IM sorry to hear about your loss... its funny being up here in Alaska and no one locks anything... its a completely different world... im sure times will change here as well.. good luck in ur recovery!

for the last week here in new brunswick, we have been travelling around with realtors who leave their keys in their cars. in the smaller cities, nobody locks anything.

george, i hope that you guys come through this ok...yay for house insurance, boo to home invaders!

Oh George, I'm so sad that this poopy thing has happened to you and your family. I'm glad the kids are ok. I know they worked so hard to save enough for the games. I mentioned your loss to everyone here and I'll keep a sharp eye out for your bling.

Hugs, hugs, and more hugs to you and Jenn and the mini-me's.

Hey everyone...bad news. House was broken into today and a bunch of stuff was stolen including my 60 anniversary Strat and the case. Case is a tell tale head's case with dancing bears and such stuck on it. The Strat is off-white with solid maple neck and the diamond insignia on the headstock and on the bak at the neck bolts...'course the receipt was in the case with the serial number... Fuck. Also every game system and game we owned, all the jewellery, of

which some was very valuable and some was junk

but hard to tell the difference really. What a

fucking waste.

holy frig call the pawn shops right away and any friends you have to check the shops where they life you will get them back, the first place they go and maybe not in your area

If you see or hear any of this in the Kdub area pleeease let me know...

cheers