Jambands.ca

Van Man roll Call

LJFH

oh dear...i'd forgotten about that! i had a sore throat. you got it? :( i'm so sorry. are you ok?

i wasn't sick at all after (maybe all the alcohol killed it!) but this morning i woke up with bad stomach cramps and associated nasties...must have eaten something bad yesterday. my insides are not doing well all day today. :(

oh dear...i'd forgotten about that! i had a sore throat. you got it? :( i'm so sorry. are you ok?

i wasn't sick at all after (maybe all the alcohol killed it!) but this morning i woke up with bad stomach cramps and associated nasties...must have eaten something bad yesterday. not doing well with my insides all day today :(

Probably just a coincidence then as my symptoms are more fever/head congestion related. Just kidding anyway! :)

So, yeah, I won't be at Van tonight but hope to swing a recovery in time for Dylan.

oh no. well if i gave you a cold i am really sorry! eep. it was mostly my throat but my head was a little fuzzy too the day before iirc. no fever though.

hope you get better quick!

i dunno if i will be able to make it tonite either. 2 more hours to recover!

so i was checking the bus 'travel planner' cuz i aint' walkin or ridin if i make it out tonite...

the trip it gives me from my house to the war museum involves 3 minutes total of bus + 25 minutes of walking...kinda useless.

is there a way to figure out how much approx. a cab will cost from one place to another?