Jambands.ca

ROLL CALL: moe.down - this weekend!

Jay Funk Dawg

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW. The vibe was great, the music fucking rocked, and team 'shotgun' had so much fun.

moe. keeps getting better and better. It was great to see them from so many vantage points (of of my favs was on the ski hill during their first evening set) I can't believe that they played Buster, Plane Crash, and Timmy Tucker (my first one!!!) on the same day.

Lotus is a band that everyone should go and see. They got everyone dancing in the beer tent and had such a great groove!!!

The MMSW show was out of this world. Imagine a very small crowd around the stage (we were all about ten feet from the show) with late afternoon sun on the band, everyone smiling, and they were on FIRE!!! Scofield melted everyone with his guitar and Billy Martin blew us all away.

I will leave a more detailed review very soon...but one more thing, the Meat Puppets SUCKED!!!

What a great weekend!! Ha Ha moose were great and hillarious. I thought each moe. set was great especially friday's set (bullet, opium and 32 things) saturday night after the meat puppet was my favorite moe. of the weekend, the mcbain > george, faker > timmy tucker. Lotus and msmw also rocked! Listen to the band switch with the meat puppets its so bad it is funny.

cheers,

Jake

The Moose was loose for sure, great set and a whole lot of fun.

I just can't believe how great the festival was this year. It doesn't seem to be growing in numbers (which is a great thing) as I love the small festival vibe.

Also it had such a great family vibe (except the mayor of moeville debate!) It was great to camp beside the same folks as last year..who rocked up the table tennis all weekend.