Jambands.ca

Heady job vibes needed please...

PassedOutGuy

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How long a lunch do you get? When Bob gets this job (fingers crossed) he'll be down by King and John (right near my work)

Isn't One Mount Pleasant where Maclean's Magazine offices are?

Rogers publishing has a couple of floors in this building, so I assume so. Depending on the day & how many meetings I have, I can take as long a lunch as I like. :)

Thanks everyone so much.. and Jaimoe.. .maybe tomorrow... I hope... That was one intense interview... 1 hr in length, interviewed by 2 people then 2 more... all scenario situations... i fely great about the first half and pretty good about the second so who knows... i find out within 2 weeks... ill keep you posted... oh, and Kev , ill be at King and Spadina if i get it :)

well, i missed out on the pre-vibes, but my fingers are crossed for you!

in related news, the sanc interview vibes came through for me! i found out last week i'm "in the pool"... that is to say i passed all the job competition requirements. now they just need the budget to give me the promotion and the official position to put me in :( ? weird, yes. but a step in the right direction for me anyway.

oops, didn't mean to highjack the POG vibes... sending positive thoughts your way my friend :)

• 2 weeks later...