Jambands.ca

Living in Ontario is AWESOME!!!

rubberdinghy

Didn't we have a green Christmas last year?

A major winter storm developing over Colorado is tracking northeastward towards southern Ontario. Snow is expected to arrive over southwestern Ontario by early this evening. The wintery mix of precipitation will move east towards cottage country and the greater Toronto area tonight.

5 centimetres of snow will likely fall over southwestern Ontario by Sunday morning before the precipitation changes over to rain while 10 to 15 centimetres is expected over the Niagara Escarpment. The greater Toronto area will see 10 centimetres of snow before the snow changes over to rain midday Sunday. A significant period of freezing rain or ice pellets is possible as the precipitation transitions from snow to rain.

Northwest of a line from Midland to Oshawa the precipitation will remain frozen. As a result the snowfall amounts will be higher with 5 to 10 centimetres falling tonight and another 10 to 15 Sunday.

Regions over eastern Ontario including Ottawa and Gatineau will not see snow beginning until Sunday morning with the heaviest snow falling Sunday night into Monday morning. The snow will be mixed with ice pellets and possibly freezing rain especially in the Ottawa Valley. Snowfall amounts of 10 to 15 centimetres is possible by Monday morning.

The snow may possibly be heavy at times which can cause brief whiteout conditions.

At this point in time there is still uncertainty in the track of the low. If the low tracks further north a higher percentage of the precipitation will fall as rain. Alternately if the low tracks further south the snowfall amounts will be higher than currently indicated in the forecast.

Environment Canada will continue to monitor the situation as new information arrives.

I've already had to put in more driving overtime than I did all of last November/December!!!

BRING ON THE SNOW!!!

we have brand new shoe shoes, well, 2 years old but they might as well be brand new, used 4 times due to lack of snow.

BRING IT!!!!!!!!

i heard the weather channel guy say: "basically, its going to snow, then rain, melt it all up a bit, then freezing rain or snow on top to freeze it into a big mess"

perrrrfect

am trying to figure out where to go get snowed in later

YOu gotta visit dude,,,we can snow you in ;)

We've got a great pile of the stuff filling in here along the Huron coastline....and LOVIN' IT! My kids are going to experience the winters that I remember from the seventies...minus the dope I'm guessing :P

Correction:

Living in Ontario, if every fucking moron driving a Honda Accord like its July, didn't text their way to fucking work while putting on their fucking makeup and instead just stayed the fuck home, would be awesome.

Sorry, I wish I had put that bitch into the ditch.

S

HAHAHAHAHAHA! So fucking true!

You know what I really liked about driving home from TO on Saturday night?

Passing all the BMWs and Mercedes in my Ford and thinking 'hahahahah, my car cost 1/3 of what yours did and is just as comfortable but a hell of a lot more fun!'

I <3 My Ford

Booche and I shoveled the driveway this morning and then took the bus to work. And then Booche shoveled again when he got home...what a guy!

I LOVE the snow...but hate driving in it and all the traffic that comes with it. I don't mind shoveling, but dang...this is crazy. I don't think that we can keep the driveway wide enough.