Jambands.ca

Sunshine Girl?? WTF??

Schwa.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

aaah, so this has become a morality tale.

if you can't take the heat stay out of the sun.

Does that imply that if a person puts her image in a newspaper, hoping that people will like it, then it isn't mean for people to make fun of her appearance? Or are you simply saying that it is mean of those people, but she is asking for it, so the mean people are behaving morally?

aaah' date=' so this has become a morality tale.

if you can't take the heat stay out of the sun.[/quote']

Does that imply that if a person puts her image in a newspaper, hoping that people will like it, then it isn't mean for people to make fun of her appearance? Or are you simply saying that it is mean of those people, but she is asking for it, so the mean people are behaving morally?

What I am trying to say here is that apparently too much exposure to ultra-violet radiation does some seriously fucked up shit to your skin!

Are you implying that she DOESN'T sport a spooky looking texture? Or that the eye makeups ISN'T overdone? yipes.

Does that imply that if a person puts her image in a newspaper' date=' hoping that people will like it, then it isn't mean for people to make fun of her appearance? Or are you simply saying that it is mean of those people, but she is asking for it, so the mean people are behaving morally?

[/quote']

Are you implying that she DOESN'T sport a spooky looking texture? Or that the eye makeups ISN'T overdone? yipes.

Neither, actually. I didn't address that, nor would I.

What in my post gave you that impression?

Does that imply that if a person puts her image in a newspaper' date=' hoping that people will like it, then it isn't mean for people to make fun of her appearance? Or are you simply saying that it is mean of those people, but she is asking for it, so the mean people are behaving morally?

[/quote']

Neither, actually. I didn't address that, nor would I.

What in my post gave you that impression?

the part where you're suggesting that other people are implying what you said implies that you don't think that there's too much eye liner. it's very clear.