Jambands.ca

Bluesfest 2008

Velvet

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im new to this forum but i have been reading for a while now.....just wanted to let the forum know that there was a huge leak of the lineup.....and im not sure if i should share some of the names in fear that i might piss off the bluesfest people cause they read this forum.....

Feist would only be available on July 3, 4, or 5. The 6th she's in Vermont and then into the states.

Blind Boys are in PEI on the 5th, Quebec City on the 6th, and NJ on the 10th, so there's lots of room for them.

Wyclef is in Quebec City on the 11th, so that's possible. Even though he's brutal.

Brian Wilson is in the UK on the 1st and Niagara Falls on the 8th. I've previously reported Brian Wilson will be at Bluesfest on the 9th.

Great Big Sea have nothing booked until the 12th at the Amphitheatre in Toronto, so that's possible.

Taj Mahal is in the neighbourhood and would be available most likely on the 3rd, but is around early in the week as well.

.... that's enough sleuthing around for me tonight. Just a few additions here from Velvet's master list. But nice to see some more names all the same. Only a week until the full line-up is released.