Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2008

badams

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All due respect to the Wings, Pitt has played horribly.

I'd disagree with that, somewhat. The Pens have finally met up with a team that can skate with them. And guess what, they can actually complete passes at that speed too. The Wings puck possession game is so strong, Pitts can barely even get a hold of the puck. So far.

Ill agree with you too...somewhat ;)

I started thinking about how much better the compettition is in the west and if Datsyuk and Zetterberg played in the east how much they'd tear up the league (even more, point-wise)...not to take anything away from the kids, but you know what I mean?

I agree that the Wings have completely dominated the series in the first two games... but don't forget there is alot of hockey left... all it takes is holding serve at home, breaking serve in Detroit and all of the sudden its a whole new series...

not saying its gonna happen... but teh Pens could come out playing inspired physical hockey tonight in front of their home crowd...

I agree that the Wings have completely dominated the series in the first two games... but don't forget there is alot of hockey left... all it takes is holding serve at home, breaking serve in Detroit and all of the sudden its a whole new series...

not saying its gonna happen... but teh Pens could come out playing inspired physical hockey tonight in front of their home crowd...

That's what Sens fans thought last year.

He came so close to lining up that hit that would have nailed the Detroit defender right into Osgood playing the puck behind the net. He was well disciplined too not taking any penalties or causing probs after the whistle when he was in front of the net.

Sucks having the 2 days off between games when NOTHING is going on at the Mellon Arena. Why the fuck can't they have the game on Friday night ... oh right, US networks can't change their programming on a Friday night for a major league final series.