Jambands.ca

Cottage Life is tough...

Cully

Loving life right now.

I am sitting on my dock, having my first beer of the day, watching the birds fly all around me and the fish swim under me.

There is still a lot of ice on Lake Couchaching, but I just may go for a dip later this afternoon!

I also just found out that I can stay at my place until mid-June!

So the second milking was an hour age (5pm) and I had quite the experience. If your milking and the cow is kicking you can tie a loop around her just in front of her bag-cuts of the nerve to a degree. Funny thing is that after a few minutes she might want to fall over. I was on the coaster at The Falls where it goes 0-120 (???)in a few seconds-not even near the rush of a cow going limp and starting to fall. *So all I want to know is how this 60+ year old lady able to out milk me in a serious way. 5 minutes in and my hand is cramping up... but I guess thats usually about my max normally.

Where's LAZLO when you need him???

Edited by Guest

Sitting on the deck this morning, staring at the lake, sipping coffee, all I could think of was cow titties...

Happy 420...

Ah, cottage life...

I'm still not getting the connection either...I do have a barn, cats, mice and all order of vermin around here and I'm feeling pretty fortunate lately to be able to live and work in a place that reeks of summer bliss, even in winter...one more sleeman and I'm going to have to take a run into Lake Huron!