Jambands.ca

Strangest Concert Pairing Ever

bouche

Seeing East-coast acoustic acts Share and The Olympic Symphonium open up for "The Hoolie Snatch" at Dekcuf back in February was kind of weird...luckily (from what what Northern Wish told me later) I ducked out just as THS was starting.

Aloha,

Brad

Was that the year it poured rain like crazy just before the show?

Nope. That was 1994 when Traffic opened. I almost never made it *back* from that show' date=' if you know what I mean.[/quote']

Ditto. The show wasn't actually that great, but I think I discovered a few new universes that night...

Was that the year it poured rain like crazy just before the show?

Nope. That was 1994 when Traffic opened. I almost never made it *back* from that show' date=' if you know what I mean.[/quote']

Ditto. The show wasn't actually that great, but I think I discovered a few new universes that night...

Yeah I didn't think that show was that great either...plus the girl in front of me and my girlfriend squatted and pissed right at the front of the band...with all the rain her pee was just free flowin in the puddles...that fuckered with my head space. We did however set up our tent and warm gear for a girl and her baby to wait out the storm and she didn't steal our stuff which we were pleased about.

Thats neat we were all there huh.:)

Long Live Saga!

On The Loose!!!!

We were at that show at Buckeye as well. We had just found a kitten on the side of the Highway the day before when I stopped to read a map. Named him Jack Straw.

Got back to our campsite at the KOA to find our tent flattened and full of water. Ended up having to drive nearly 1:30 before we found a Hotel with rooms available. Lost our muffler in Detroit which was good for crossing the border as it drowned out the sound of the kitten crying under the Seat. The guards in Sarnia couldn't push us through the border fast enough.

Ahhh good times.

Edited by Guest