Jambands.ca

Hulkster Oils up his daughter's ass

bouche

Okay, hold your hands out in front of you. Good. Now reach around and rub your ass. It's so easy (and kinda nice actually). I don't understand why someone needs help with this who isn't under 2 or over 90. In which case bikinis and tanning oil likely aren't the wisest decisions either.

As you should be able to tell from his pasty white complexion, Hulk "The Orange Goblin" Hogan is fanatically concerned about UV protection and the risk of skin cancer. He obviously is just trying to protect his daughter from the harmful effects of too much sun. What a great Dad! Way to go brotha!!

Okay' date=' hold your hands out in front of you. Good. Now reach around and rub your ass. It's so easy (and kinda nice actually). [/quote']

Great! Now everyone in the computer lab at Mohawk College is looking at me!

Just put one hand behind your head, then the other, then put the first hand on your hips, then the other, gyrate a little and everybody will think you're doing the Macarena.

Aloha,

Brad

I agree with you Zimmy on our hangups here in the West- but holy crap there is no way that is ok. She isn't built like him, so she could reach that area herself. She also clearly has a boyfriend present (the kissing pics) so why couldn't he apply that stuff if absolutely neccesary. I'll give anyone the benefit of the doubt, but that is just wrong.

Anyways, I think that tabloids like this, insinuating incest is sick. Anyone who is parent, I think, would agree.

Where are they insinuating anything? I see no commentary. No one here is even mentioning incest.

gosh. dave wilcox (really me) calls your house and you think you know everythign :P

Howard Stern thought it was creepy but finished by saying that "I'm sure Hulk Hogan just didn't want his daughter to get ass cancer"

Okay, hold your hands out in front of you. Good. Now reach around and rub your ass. It's so easy (and kinda nice actually). I don't understand why someone needs help with this who isn't under 2 or over 90. In which case bikinis and tanning oil likely aren't the wisest decisions either.

You are failing to take into account the fact that Brooke Hogan is incredibly lazy.

She also clearly has a boyfriend present (the kissing pics) so why couldn't he apply that stuff if absolutely neccesary.

Totally. If I were Hulk Hogan's daughter's boyfriend, I wouldn't even be remotely reluctant to grab her ass in his presence all the time. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

(Do I really have to use purple?)

Totally. If I were Hulk Hogan's daughter's boyfriend, I wouldn't even be remotely reluctant to grab her ass in his presence all the time. I mean, what could possibly go wrong?

Dude, I sooo missed you while you were gone. Where did you go??

I'm torn between Ms. Zimmy's points and everyone elses. I haven't seen a recent tabloid, so don't know what the commentary is, but while I might convince myself to shrug my shoulder's at the first pic, the second pic is .. well .. shit .. the guy is running his fingers way down between his daughter's thighs! Is he concerned that she is going to get pussy cancer through her bikini?

Could it be that the Hulkster just needs a science lesson?

I'm starting to wonder if that chick is his gal pal:

from superficial

gallery_main-0404_hulk_hogan_bikinigf_03.jpg

If you compare the faces, the chick in this photo with the printed bikini looks exactly like hulks galpal.

_0024_602850_full.jpg

Notice the glasses on her here:

http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/stadium.weblogsinc.com/tmz/images/2008/04/_0002_602914_full.jpg

now look back at the oily photo. chick has the glasses:

_0003_602913_full.jpg

In conclusion, these photos are likely of the hulkster oiling up his daughter's friend who happens to be his girlfriend now.

Guest Low Roller

Hulkster needs to start doing the roids again from the looks of it. The 20" pythons have turned into the 20" gummy worms.