Jambands.ca

Hulkster Oils up his daughter's ass

bouche

I was really trying to be open minded and put myself in the same scenario. Me hanging out with my dad, no one else is around and my butt needs suntan oil..... Nope, I can't do it. Maybe I'd get some assistance with the middle of my back but I can reach my own butt and my own cooter without assistance.

That's just not right!

I don't have this type of relationship with my dad either, but I had friends who walked around the house almost naked around their families when I was in high school. You can be physical without being sexual.

Anyways, I think that tabloids like this, insinuating incest is sick. Anyone who is parent, I think, would agree.

Anyone who is parent, I think, would agree.

I'm not so sure. I'm not sure they are implying incest, however they are for sure questioning the bounds of what is and is not appropriate behaviour. I think that is an important question for society/parents included to ask.

While noting I'm not saying this is the case here as I have never spoken with Hulk's daughter, but no matter how old you are, you can be a victim, and feel powerless to speak out for yourself.

Edited by Guest

I agree, but we westerners are messed up about physical and sexual boundaries.

What these pictures are suggesting is sad, whether there is a problem there or not. They may have a healthier father/daughter relationship then most of us.

But then, it may not even be his daughter!

I don't have this type of relationship with my dad either, but I had friends who walked around the house almost naked around their families when I was in high school. You can be physical without being sexual.

I don't think the fact that she is in a bikini is the issue. He's. oiling. her. up.

Whatever, I'm just having fun with this. I don't really believe there's any incest going on. It's just icky as hell.