Jambands.ca

Oh. My. Gawd.

Velvet

i'm stoked! the boys had a worrying 3rd peiod tonight but Lou came through with a HUGE save at the end. i'll be in Van downtown for the game on Sunday in a buddies apartment kitty-corner to Robson Square and after (hopefully) celebrating at the vapour lounge/BCMP-HQ if you want to come and party there... Emery rolled a couple ounce doob that replicated the olympic torch just for the torch run! it'll be crazy down there for the hockey game!

Wow, there is going to be an incredible amount of energy in the arena for that show! Off the charts I am sure. I'm curious how the energy and noise level will compare to the first reunion Phish show you were at in Virginia.

Peace, Mark

As I read your first sentance I thought your third sentance!

Killatokes, is that the place upstairs from his shop? How will I know you when I see you?

:bonghit: yeah the vapour lounge is on the 3rd floor of Emery's store on E. Hastings...atairs to the left of the amsterdam cafe. $5 to get in and a vapouriser on every table. HD big screen and pool tables...on recognising me: i'll be the one smoking the Purple Kush/Green Crack blend doobs...hehe comae on down and celebrate! Canada is Rockin'!!!

btw: i've enjoyed reading about your adventures in town here!

No way! You can't put a price on that. I was thinking about the fact that you two were actually going to be at this game all weekend. I can't even imagine...

That was gold.

(and I hazard to guess knocked the phish reunion experience right out of the ballpark...er...arena)