Jambands.ca

Official Ottawa Bluesfest 2010 Thread (first post contains current lineup)

bouche

• Replies 574
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The other pic on that tweet page asks if anyone saw it flying in yesterday. So either it got here yesterday or the band got here yesterday sans plane and the twitterer was just asking a question. So maybe the plane is here?

Was just onsite and Maiden's stage setup looks great. Kind of a crash-landing on the moon sorta thing.

Mostly things are the same, though the Subway Stage has a pulled pork & ribs stand. The Blacksheep area will certainly be controversial, seating for about 700 inside including bleachers, though if you like to sit on the grass all you'll see is a bigscreen. The Oilchangers beer stuff is gone, it's all Mill Street and the main bar at the back of the main firld looks awesome. Taps and taps and taps...

Maiden seems to be traveling by bus.

Cool...I hope Eddie makes a star appearance!

You make it sound like you've never seen them before!

Warning: anyone expecting a classic Maiden set might be disappointed. Their set has been exactly the same the whole tour and it's front loaded with post-2000 material. I hope I'm wrong.

Holy crap I can't get any work done.

Any word on which Mill Street beers are available? I'm guessing Tank House and Organic Lager. As excited as I was when I heard Mill Street was taking over, I sure am going to miss those Creemore tallboys!

It's so great to read Ollie quizzing Velvet on the scoop regarding which Mill Street beers IN PARTICULAR will be there for him to drink lots of.

does it reaaallly matter? you've already apologized in advance to your liver.