Jambands.ca

Art-is-in Bakery at City Centre (Ott.)

bradm

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome bread but it's always sold out (I'm a late shopper). I hope this improves availability.

Our neighbourhood reeks of super organized, healthy, active people who run (literally) to the shops first thing on Saturday mornings. So by the time we do our shopping (late afternoon) all the bread is gone.

I hope this place has good hours...I could stop by there on my way home from work, easily.

But yeah, I agree with AD...expensive! I kinda like cheap Bavarian style bread that I can get at Metro.

holy shitballz! just stopped in to Art-Is-In for dessert after a fantastic Hintonburger lunch.

The place has about 10 amazing looking sandwiches, likely different weekly with daily specials. I will be going there for lunch next week for sure. The sandwiches that caught my eye were the Prime Rib roast beef sandwich with truffle mayo, and a crispy cod fish and chip sandwich. The sandwiches all seemed very reasonably priced for the quality and size. 5-7 bucks tops I believe.

I walked out with a vanilla cream donut and a Kouglof. The donut's filling is similar to the stuffing of a canoli.

They appear to be open until 6pm most days. That's all I remember noticing today.

We stopped in to grab a loaf and Kevin greeted us. He directed us to the loaves of wonderfully amazing white bread that just came from the oven.

After commenting on how great the kouglof's were, he gave me one to enjoy with my morning coffee.

What a great place. Everyone working there really loves to be there. YOu can see the reaction when you ask about something. Everyone there loves everything that gets baked. I'm surprised they're not big and fat.