Jambands.ca

Widespread Panic 6/17 Lewiston NY for $7!!

Chewie

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My buddy Lenny who lives 20 min from Lewiston says their calling for "tornado like conditions and torrential rain" in that area from 5-9 tonight. Ugh.

Niagara Falls - Welland - Southern Niagara Region

St. Catharines - Grimsby - Northern Niagara Region

Severe thunderstorm conditions possible - late morning to evening.

Conditions are favourable for the development of dangerous thunderstorms that may be capable of producing strong wind gusts, damaging hail and heavy rain. There is also a risk of a tornado.

The threat of severe thunderstorms exists until this evening.

Very large hail can damage property, break windows, dent vehicles and cause serious injury. Strong wind gusts can toss loose objects, damage weak buildings, break branches off trees and overturn large vehicles. Remember, severe thunderstorms can produce tornadoes. Be prepared for severe weather. Take cover immediately, if threatening weather approaches. In Canada, lightning kills up to 10 people every year. Remember, when thunder roars, go indoors.

Yes this was a shame. They were REALLY getting fired up right before set break. The first set was a strong one. But I was choked. Such a great representation of Ontarians down there as well...all raring to go. Oh well, this and the cancelled Phish show last year are the only two I can recall being shut out on in all the many years of going to numerous shows. I suppose all in all that's a pretty good track record.

• 11 months later...