Jambands.ca

JAMBANDS.CA OFFICIAL HOLIDAY PARTY!!!

Ms.Huxtable

That's right folks, Irene's on Bank Street has been kind enough to let us host the jambands.ca Christmas party on Saturday December 20th. So come on out for a night of cheer and let's celebrate the fantastic year we've had as Scanks.

Bring your Santa hats and get ready to sip some Chrismas drinks. Full Christmas spirit will be in effect with prizes and an ecclectic mix of your local jamband favorites.

Door price to be posted by someone other than me as well as the AMAZING lineup of music.

Mark your calendars and don't miss it!!!

This is gonna be fun fun fun!!!

Some "poking around" town looking for venues, led to knowledge that a band had ducked out of the 20th at Irene's, so we decided to grab it and make this party a reality!

Look for 3 sets - 2 by Dr. Huxtable, a possible set by another act, and an all-star jam at the end of the night!

Details still being worked out - we'll keep ya posted!

quote:

Originally posted by gentlemonkey:

my alter ego 'coco' will be there.. he'll be the drunk guy screaming for freebird.

Nice to know this all-too-important function has been assigned; I'll be in Toronto, so somebody needed to take on this role...

Aloha,

Brad

• 2 weeks later...

well, still partyin and its startin to feel awful official and I'm on jambands.ca

hate to be another one but wish I could make it there (if we all just lived together.... or within a 12 block radius)

cheers to ottawa (the people in this abode are drinkin but they're watching movies and won't go out tonight, all ok cause I'm conserving energy)

Archived