Jambands.ca

Merry Christmas!!!

shainhouse

quote:

get wasted if thats your thing, or spend some quality time with the close folks you love if thats your thing, my things a bit of both

ha ha -- ya me too -- me and my sister are working on creating a book of drink recipes calling it 'coping with christmas' haha but really not so funny [Frown][Roll Eyes] (hey nobody go stealing our idea!!! yer ass will be so sued you'll be renaming yer rip-off 'coping with lawyers'. yeah. how;s that for christmas cheer....) uh oh. time for another baileys methinks... [Roll Eyes]

but for real - merry merry to everyone [smile]

hahahha coping with christmas drink book eh,, ill buy one for each member of my extremely huge family cuz every year there are brawls, cant wait,, right now im waiting for fam from NY that are en route, just called already bitching about the bridge traffic lol, and fam from all points ontario, its good i get to see my niece an nephews, thats about all im looking foward to

time for another brewski

how funny would it be if i put out these "good" cookies with the rest of the treats

muahahaha

Merry Merry Christmas to ya'll out here...

I hope you all received everything you were looking for... my next wish... that Bones will give my DVD back...

No thats not true, Merry Christmas brother its yours.. enjoy!

Ottawa Gang we'll see you in a few days!

Hey Punk, bring some of that dark rum back to Ontario for a couple on Nero Years Eve...

totally great day!

have the best time you all can. you deserve it!

i'll be sad to miss out on nero's eve.

hey nero boys...if you're ever in need of a spectator for a jam, let me know. i'd be in my element, boys!

even if not, drop a line. i'm in town for a few days. i need new people to have a brew and some jager with.

my folks are fun but not phun.

merry yuletide, happy christmas, and blessed chanukkah to all!

Archived