Jambands.ca

Happy Birthday Bouche!

\/\/illy

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happy birthday bouche! You're great and I think folks sometimes forget that this place happens because of an actual person doing stuff. Hmmm... who woulda thought... Thanks very much for all you do in keeping this community thriving! It's come a LONG way in the past 5 years in no small part because of you!

I just opened a beer when I was only half done my other beer so I could cheers myself in honour of you on your birthday. It was very special.

I nearly puked when I read that Lazlo... just because you wrote it and it caused me to think of the horrible grotesque beast that you are.

Next time do puke and save it in a jar so when next we meet I can pour it down my crack and lube it up nice and good for you.

jeepers! thanks everyone for the happy's.

Sharon managed to sneak out some private messages and load up the Prescott in Ottawa for me last night. Damn, that was a nice surprise. I know that seeing everyone in one place is very difficult to do, and when that happens it's usually at some big show and it's nearly impossible to chat for even a minute.

Last night was great to share smiles drinks, food and laughs with everyone.

Kelly-Anne wasn't there though...unfortunately.

Hey, happy ... erm ... yesterday, Mike!

Had teeth marks on my tongue from biting it so hard to not wish you a happy birthday yesterday in person, but wasn't sure if there were any posts about it yet and didn't want to inadvertantly give up the Prescott surprise.

Wish I coulda been there to buy you a drink, but I've got this slave-driver of a boss ... you know how it is :)

Thanks for all you do out here in the ether, and for being a damn fine human being to boot. You're still getting a drink on me when next we meet.