Jambands.ca

QOTD 10-4-05

Ms.Huxtable

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Ride in a kangaroo pouch

Ah man! I've never even thought of that, but it sounds awesome!! I think I'll put it on my list also. How original!!

OK, as for me (keeping it to five is difficult). Also, I'd have to win a lot of money first:

1 - take a year off to learn an instrument properly (yes, I should be able to do this while working 9 to 5 but there are too many distractions)

2 - hide away on a mountaintop (with Ollie) and read for 1 month or 2, or more if I find it enjoyable

3 - move to California with Ollie (I know it's the USA, but it's a fine state)

4 - be involved in making a movie

5 - live in Paris for a couple months in the spring (with Ollie)

*EDIT* - I was just being silly but I don't know if that comes across over the internet. Plus I'm married and no offence Ms Hux but would much rather watch my wife have sex with a Japanese girl - but seeing as she's not into girls..... :crazy:

Edited by Guest

ooh..i've always wanted to live in paris too...haven't thought about that recently though.

let's see...

1. spend a year in south america driving around (or drive all the way there from mexico) and live in santiago and work for a bit

2. get better at my job

3. go on widespread panic tour or at least see a run at oak mountain

4. buy some land

5. get my apartment organized and decorated!

-learn to play Bridge

As in the card game? I learned how to play basic contract bridge on mah Pappy's knee. If we can find a couple of others (beginners or not), I'd be more than happy to get together for some intro and a bunch of hands.

Aloha,

Brad

-publish a book

Velvet, click here to get a jump start on that. :)

Man, this is a tough question. And while nothing tops Sharon's #2, I'll give it a go...

1. Learn to play piano (really kickass, like 'ersh kind of kickass).

2. Live in South America with Lacey (2006 wooohooo).

3. Build my log cabin.

4. Birth some youngins.

5. Finish my dang website.

There are a lot of crazy places I'd like to go and exotic people I'd like to sleep with, but I'm keeping mine realistic. ;)

My list includes

1. Be in a successful, commited, long-term romantic relationship with a woman I love, and who loves me.
  2. Be in a touring band (for at least a week or two).
  3. Do some renovations on my house (esp. the kitchen, but also the top floor).
  4. Have a band think enough of one of my recordings of them to want to release it commercially.
  5. Move from just playing guitar to being able to compose music (on guitar or another instrument).

Aloha,

Brad

Ah man! I've never even thought of that' date=' but it sounds awesome!! I think I'll put it on my list also. How original!!

OK, as for me (keeping it to five is difficult). Also, I'd have to win a lot of money first:

1 - take a year off to learn an instrument properly (yes, I should be able to do this while working 9 to 5 but there are too many distractions)

2 - hide away on a mountaintop (with Ollie) and read for 1 month or 2, or more if I find it enjoyable

[/quote']

What... no sex with a Japanese girl?

Ah man! I've never even thought of that' date=' but it sounds awesome!! I think I'll put it on my list also. How original!!

[/quote']

What... no sex with a Japanese girl?

(with Ollie)

:D:D