Jambands.ca

Ontarians: Do You Like Yonder Mountain String Band?

MarcO

YMSB in Hamilton?

YES! YES!YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!

Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em! Bring 'em!

Funny. We were just talking about them earlier tonight. They were part of a real 'moment' last summer. It was sunny, hot, and we were dancing our asses off in Tennessee. It suddenly occurred to us that we seem to have the best times listening to bluegrass. Then it occurred to us that since that seemed to be the case, perhaps we should direct our 'Bonnaroo funds' to getting us to a bluegrass festival. It was at that point we decided to pass on Bonnaroo this year. Anyway, it was during YMSB that it happened. I'm sad to say that so far we haven't found a bluegrass festival that we can pull off this year but we are going to see YMSB at Gathering Of The Vibes which made us all VERY happy.

I'd love to see them again. I want to be able to hear it though. And I want to be able to dance. I'd probably skip a shitty venue. I want acoustics and dance room. That's my two cents worth.

Can you book Alpha Yaya Diallo (listening to him right now)? I'd like that too.

Did you miss Alpha Yaya Diallo at PJC a bit ago? I don't recall seeing anyone from here there. It was magic.

Yes I did. I was very tortured by the fact I couldn't make it. Jules said it was an excellent show. Sometimes life is just way too busy to see all the music I'd like to see.