Jambands.ca

The Office - official thread

bouche

• Replies 289
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Pizza at an Office always gets any party organizer excited. Our office goes ape-shit over the shittiest pizza offerings. The term "Pizza Party" makes me sick. Anyway, this office episode made me laugh at office/pizza absurdity. Apparantly, there is alot more meaning to the pizza scenes

Michael: Good news.

Stanley: We get to go home?

Michael: Guess who just ordered from your favorite pizza place, Alfredo's?

Kevin: Wait. Alfredo's Pizza Cafe? Or Pizza By Alfredo?

Michael: Same thing.

Everyone: [grumbling] No. No it isn't.

Michael: Alright I don't understand when you all talk at the same time.

Kevin: Oscar, talk to him.

Oscar: Michael, there's a very big difference between these two pizza places, both in quality of ingredients and overall taste. Which one did you order from?

Michael: Pizza By Alfredo

[Everyone grumbles]

Michael: Alright. OK, OK. What is better: a medium amount of good pizza or all you can eat of pretty good pizza?

Everyone: Medium amount of good pizza.

Kevin [alone with camera in conference room]: Oh no, it's bad. It's real bad. It's like eating a hot circle of garbage.

• 1 month later...

Hey Office fans! I've got a movie recommendation for you: "House of 1000 Corpses". Written and directed by Rob Zombie, this soon to be cult classic features Rainn Wilson in a major role. See Dwight like you've never seen him before!

I saw this movie a couple of nights ago. It's like a train wreck - I wanted to look away but couldn't.

Hey Office fans! I've got a movie recommendation for you: "House of 1000 Corpses". Written and directed by Rob Zombie, this soon to be cult classic features Rainn Wilson in a major role. See Dwight like you've never seen him before!

I saw this movie a couple of nights ago. It's like a train wreck - I wanted to look away but couldn't.

Hey! A guy I work with suggested the same thing to me yesterday! It must be really good then eh?

Thats an awesome movie. The sequel is great too.

• 4 weeks later...
I haven't seen the American version of The Office at all yet, but I am fully immersed in the UK version and I am finding it frickin hilarious! Ricky Gervais kills me. Is this whole thread about the US version?

since there are only a handful of episodes for UK office, the US version is completely worth getting into. it's hilarious in on it's own.

I haven't seen the American version of The Office at all yet, but I am fully immersed in the UK version and I am finding it frickin hilarious! Ricky Gervais kills me. Is this whole thread about the US version?

Although I think the UK version is one of the most important TV comedies, the US version is excellent too, but not as based in reality. I skipped year I of the US Office and haven't looked back. The US Office is in good creative hands too. Gervais and Merchant are executive producers and Greg Daniels (King of the Hill, early era Simpsons) is the creator/producer.

• 3 months later...