Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that was a sweet game last night. I went to bed when it was 3-1 and I missed all of the excitement. Loved Mats' sweet pass for the first goal. Canucks are going to win the cup.

On a side note, the Bulls vs Celtics game was also very entertaining. Last night was the most basketball I have watched all year. Great game. Triple OT.

So the Wings and Ducks series is on TSN2 and if you have Rogers you will not be able to see these games. I just phoned Rogers and expressed my frustration and they gave me the Supersports package free for 2 months. This package has the NHL Centre Ice and this will allow you to see this series.

I just thought that some other people would benefit from this.

I am totally loving my NHL Centre Ice subscription. Totally worth the dough, especially since I have no "local" games and am therefore not blacked out of anything. And Korean internet quality is second-to-none. Although I have a funny feeling that my subscription is only good until the end of the second round of the playoffs. Maybe I should check that out. Maybe I'll open another beer first.

So the Wings and Ducks series is on TSN2 and if you have Rogers you will not be able to see these games. I just phoned Rogers and expressed my frustration and they gave me the Supersports package free for 2 months. This package has the NHL Centre Ice and this will allow you to see this series.

Thanks for the tip Whitey. I was going to try this out but then I noticed that Ducks/Wings is on CBC.

Thanks for the tip Whitey. I was going to try this out but then I noticed that Ducks/Wings is on CBC.

Awesome. That is a series I don't want to miss.

Sean, this could be a scary series for your Wings. Good luck!