Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not much chatter about the Wings Ducks series. I think its been great hockey, although somewhat depressing as a Wings fan.

The changing of lines last night from Babcock only 8 minutes into the first was a brilliant move and the Wings finally looked like the regular season Wings through the rest of the game.

If it weren't for some great saves by Hiller, it could have easily been 9-3.

S

1) They are the 8th seed- we are 2. Odds are odds and we aren't 'beating the spread'.

2) Its really hard to watch Datsyuk when he is completely invisible.....and its hard to watch these small Europeans get pummeled in every corner.

3) I still have memories of all of our past playoff collapses dancing in my head.

I guess its the old adage thats its tough at the top. When expectations run so high, its easy to be knocked down.....

They're the 8th seed that fucking crushed the 1st seed and every year there's always a low seed team that plays great in the playoffs.

Nucks over Hawks in 6

Pens over Caps in 7

Wings over Ducks in 6

Bruins over Canes in 6

You yourself thought the series was going 6, why do you feel it should be over by Sunday.

I'm not going Roller on your ass, I'm just trying to help you keep it real. Wings are taking the series in 6.