Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow ... what serieses ;) That third period in Pittsburgh was nuts!!! I thought for sure that the Pens had it ... even in OT. Ovechkin wasn't playing nearly up to his usual levels either, or so it seemed.

Game 7 - if Ovechkin plays another career game they are moving on for sure. Malkin needs to shine again for the Pens. Staal is due for a breakout too.

As much as I'd like to see the other Eastern series go 7, screw it, Carolina has been fantastic.

Can the next round meet the standards set so far???

I am really glad to see Chicago take out Canucks. They are an exciting young team.

me too. i honestly thought Van would do it but happy to see the kids get through. Hoping for a Detroit/Chicago Western final in an old fashioned I-94 showdown.

Ovechkin wasn't playing nearly up to his usual levels either, or so it seemed.

Ovenchicken was completely invisible, yet somehow still managed to put up 3 assists.

I love it when the pacific time zone teams get eliminated, just so we don't have to stay up so freaking late. I'm all for a Det-Chi conference final too.

I love it when the pacific time zone teams get eliminated, just so we don't have to stay up so freaking late. I'm all for a Det-Chi conference final too.

QFT

The worst thing about the Maritimes is being in the Atlantic Time Zone as a sports fan.....I mean, Monday Night Football STARTS at 10 fer crissakes.

I love it when the pacific time zone teams get eliminated' date=' just so we don't have to stay up so freaking late. I'm all for a Det-Chi conference final too. [/quote']

QFT

The worst thing about the Maritimes is being in the Atlantic Time Zone as a sports fan.....I mean, Monday Night Football STARTS at 10 fer crissakes.

Oh no, I almost forgot about this! 8:00 pm starts for nearly everything huh?

I used to love living on the west coast. You wake up saturday morning at 10:00 and the Jays game is just getting started. Allllright.

Hey Hal, the 8pm starts are actually a godsend when you have little ones to get to bed! But the extra hour puts west coast games going from 11pm-2am, which is a touch ridiculous for a weeknight.

What I hate are those Sunday afternoon games, because there's no way in hell I'm waking up at 3 or 4 in the morning to watch those!

I cant imagine what my life would be like if Raiders games started at 3am. Ooooooh, waaaaaaait. I can.

::drools::

Guest Low Roller

I used to love waking up in the UK at 6am to get ready for work, and the 3rd period of the West Coast games was still on. Breakfast to hockey. Oh yeah.

Game 7 Game 7 Game 7 !!!!

Holy fuck ... Three outta four series go to 7? Awesome :D

I hope the match-ups really live up to expectations.

Staal and Malkin are gonna fire it up for the Pens and take the series tonight ;)

Too bad the games on Thursday are going to overlap :(

Edited by Guest

Guest Low Roller
I have class tonight! ARGH!!!

I guess it's crappy internet streaming for me.

I'm going to see The Musical Box tonight. Kinda don't want to now.

You're relinquishing your posting rights on Rich Stadium if you choose a Genesis cover band over Game 7 between Pitts and Caps.