Jambands.ca

NHL Playoffs 2009

badams

• Replies 686
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller
Tonights cbc broadcast is way better without someone telling me what kind of gatorade the sedin twins are drinking.

Hilarious!

modest proposal to settle the fighting debate and the arseholes who dive and then look at the ref pleadingly with arms outstretched:

Every time some kunt dives, the refs should give the all clear for anyone to initiate a fight with said diver without any threat of landing an extra instigator penalty, perhaps by making the diver wear a bright orange or pink pinney

My point exactly...

He talks to the players like they are his best friends.

so you don't like his bedside manner, i'd rather have someone knowledgable, illuminating how the play unfolds than someone who's just going to add vapid meaningless commentary like "Wow did you see that hit?"

don't get me wrong, i would hang out with the guy either...

I can't find my post to quote myself, but I thought Hiller was going to fold in the face of my Wings- and I couldn't have been more wrong about that. Over 100 saves in two games (well almost three counting that OT). Holy shit this kid is unflappable right now.

I am very worried about Detroit right now.

BUT WHAT THE FUCK!?! Last night staying up till 1am only to see the refs blow the fucking call that would have sent it to OT. THe most BRUTAL call in the playoffs so far.

We got ROBBED!

S

My point exactly...

so you don't like his bedside manner' date=' i'd rather have someone knowledgable, illuminating how the play unfolds than someone who's just going to add vapid meaningless commentary like "Wow did you see that hit?"

[/quote']

I think I should be between the benches. "Heater, over-easy or scrambled today? Have the beans? Makes you skate faster eh? NOW THAT'S A MONSTER."

My point exactly...

so you don't like his bedside manner' date=' i'd rather have someone knowledgable, illuminating how the play unfolds than someone who's just going to add vapid meaningless commentary like "Wow did you see that hit?"

[/quote']

I think I should be between the benches. "Heater, over-easy or scrambled today? Have the beans? Makes you skate faster eh? NOW THAT'S A MONSTER."

game, set, match

McGuire is like Joe Morgan on Baseball broadcasts - he can add some interesting insight, but for some reason you want to karate chop him in the larynx.

Hiller said this about the non-goal: ""I didn't know where the puck went, I saw it on the replay after, it was definitely an early call. We were lucky there,"

My point exactly...

[/quote']

game, set, match

and I've got hair.

modest proposal to settle the fighting debate and the arseholes who dive and then look at the ref pleadingly with arms outstretched:

Every time some kunt dives, the refs should give the all clear for anyone to initiate a fight with said diver without any threat of landing an extra instigator penalty, perhaps by making the diver wear a bright orange or pink pinney

Come on dude. Your favorite sport to watch is soccer. The Champs game today was embarrassing, as almost every soccer match is.

a che no wee ch wichita ah ha oh ha mee ka soo na ka weeka noka ha.

not sure what language it is but i got the sound of the fucker memorized.

hate for AC commercial: confirmed

i'd rather karate chop that commercial than pierre. fuck is it annoying!