Jambands.ca

Tickets to Trey Anastasio Toronto On Sale 10 AM

Jay Funk Dawg

TreyAnastasioBandposter.jpg

Win tickets to see Trey Anastasio by going to Facebook and clicking attending and sharing this event on your profile. http://t.co/9Qcu8xvw

Winner announced before public on-sale Fri. Dec. 14th 9AM

Guitarist, composer, songwriter, Trey Anastasio has a long list of appropriate titles rivaled only by the list of his musical accomplishments. Co-founding the seminal improvisational rock band, Phish, in 1983, the limits to Trey's creativity seem to have no boundaries. In addition to concerts with Phish, Trey did several festivals with his horn-driven Dectet, toured as a part of Dave Matthews and Friends and conducted a self-composed orchestral set in front of 90,000 fans at Bonnaroo. Trey's current focus is on merging his past accomplishments with his present goals, showcasing more of his multi-faceted musical expertise.

Tickets: $48 plus sc All Ages /GA with reserved balcony

Tickets on-sale Friday December 14th at 10am at www.LiveNation.com

Edited by Guest

sorry folks - last contest i ran here got only 1 entry, Facebook makes it easy for me to get the word out and organize the contest. we may do another contest if the show doesn't sell out on Dec. 14.

the last contest I ran here there were 7 entries, and everyone who's name was pulled couldn't go. Not everyone that enters a contest can possibly keep a night free just in case they win. I had to find someone who could take the tickets. need way more entries for contests to work well for sure.

That's weird, 'cause I entered a contest here, and never heard anything - I would've loved to have gone - wonder if it was the 7 entry contest, or perhaps I was a loser in the 1 entry contest ;)

The other tough part is getting a hold of people too. I message winners through PM's here, or facebook, or email...depending what I had. we're talking about the same giveaway. I sent you Sheepdog tix messages ;)

Am I the only one that didn't like his latest release:)

I hate it. Some of his worst work to date. You can always throw the old band back together but if the songs you're going to play suck, then they suck. I hope for all the people getting tickets to this show that he plays numerous older songs.

Critically yours,

Grumpy Pants ;)

PS-I really hope that Brittney Spears doesn't come to town and force the show to go to the Opera House. LOL!!!