Jambands.ca

I got the job!

Chewie

reporter for cbc radio one, my first piece (5 min feature) airs monday morning

right now it's on a freelance basis ( a handful of assignments a week) but my producer says it should lead to bigger and better things...i hope

honestly, i'm just thrilled that i can now add the cbc to my resume...looks very impressive to future employers.

thanks for the thanks folks.

• 2 weeks later...

Great news, Chewie!

Just came upon this thread. Cangratulations on your new job! My Dad says congratulations too... he says you are the best on the radio - great voice, totally fluent, no idiotic banter like the others. I agreed and then some! We're both happy for you! :)

So are you moving to Windsor? I would reccommend not. I guess you have some ins at the Press Club now... let's get that place rockin again! Saw one of my favourite bnb shows there. Great room with a great view!

Yeah, so good luck with it all, Chewie. Let's party soon.

Oh, see what you can do about having a buddy host a late-night psychadelia program a few times a week on the 2.

thanks keri...long time no talk...been really busy lately.

no i'm not gonna move down there (yet) i can't be that close to mckeon... ::

i'm wrapping up exams this week and i'm going away on vacation on the 24th but i'm still thinking about bela...english said we can crash at his flophouse. ..we gotta crank it up real soon.