Question of the Day 04-15-04

Ms.Huxtable

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK...

I used to fancy myself as a fast food conaisseur (sp), however as many of you know the boss (doctor mantle) put the fist down and I have to drop a bunch of weight ASAP! It'll be good for me, I am a big lad, time to get healthy, so here starts my long sad story about fast food, the stuff I love, the stuff that is no more (it's no fun with out bread and potatoes,I've tried it...I am on low carb diet.)

My favourite of all time still is the works...I'll eat that any day, sans bread, but in my opinion it's not fast food...

Many of you have mentioned Licks, it used to be a fan favourite with us...we used to have a picture of us on the wall there, we used to eat it so much. However in the last year or so, the place has gone DOWNHILL...It all started with there special sauce "GUK" It was pure GOLD, now it's pure "Miracle Whip" and the beef is not the same, almost Harvey's style in my opinion. Onto Harvey's, one of my favs but if you order a big Harv get it on the original bun...much better...Swiss Chalet...never again ordered one night and it took the driver 3 returns b4 he got the order correct. Also ask Gateaux, he worked thier for what, 1 shift, and he'll never go back...St' Hubert is much better...I used to love Whoppers and Big Macs...bye bye...I guess for the better, MicDics fries were unbeleivable and will live in my heart forever...Fry stand poutine, gonzo, but M&G's beside the Bayou...#1...Wendy's...Double with cheese, another fave, but thier Club Salad is good with Caeser dressing, all good...I can still have that...This is going to be a controversy...I LOVE MR.SUB but am not a big fan of SUBWAY...BOOOO...and Quizno's, Christ you'd have to be Derek Jeter to afford that crap...Shawarma platters are great...Istanbouli is my fave right now...(LOW CARBS!!!) but the King is also good...LAST BUT NOT LEAST...I miss CARLOS, best pizza in town.....

So that's the short version, I better go now...I could go for a big mac right now...I always wanted to try a Bic Mac with Harvey's patties on it, that would be sweet!!! Any questions...ask away!

there's a mcd's right in front of my store, and i was in there one morning when the big wigs were in town, and they were all over the place, checkin this, checkin that, well, all the staff were throwin around the "i'm lovin' it" catch phrase like it was "d'ya want fries with that? huh?". even the big wigs were.

"how are you this morning?"

"im lovin' it!"

it was disgusting...

anyways, i only do mcdonalds before 10am, and by 11am im hating myself.

if we're talkin fast food burgers, gimme Harvery's. anything else, lately i've been on a subway kick. and for a local grease pit there is absolutely nothing in London that comes even close to the likes of Dandy's. holy christ.

Big Mac, McDLT, a Quarter Pounder with cheese, Filet-o-fish, a hamburger, cheesburger, McChicken and McNuggets, tasty golden fries, regular or large size. And to drink a coca-cola, diet-coke, or orange.....and you get this all at one great place!!!

(I missed something in there, but that's all I can remember)

Any ex-McEmployees remember what this stands for? HFTFSWASAFAYCC

Doesn't Douglas have that tattooed somewhere's on her?

Lick's went downhill because they are no longer making their patties fresh with that Lick's recipe. They make them in a factory, freeze them, ship some to the Lick's chains, and then some go to A&P for commercial sale.

That was a BAAAAD move. The Works is now going to take over. IMHO, I had the works BEFORE they changed the Lick's burger and it was STILL way fucking better.

We were going to take Eric to the WORKS tonight, but I don't know if we have the time.