Jambands.ca

happy bday sheikyerbouti!!

meggo

scotty i know you're probably sick of hearing me say it, but everyone deserves their jambandy shout outs, i think that we did a good job making the most of this weekend (which is only halfway thru!) and i hope you have a great birthdaynight. here's to lots more! ::

oh, you guys... :o

thanks for all the birthday wishes... the last year has been great meeting all you folks in southern ontario, and this past weekend was awesome to meet the ottawa crew. so many great folks and great times, and im lookin forward to many more!

pais, you're right, seeing you in montreal was the best present i could have asked for. the slip were alright, too.

groove festish, thanks for the invite on thursday, i just might have to make it to this one... also, i dont have a way to host any photos, but bouche has all mine as well, maybe when he gets a chance, if we ask real nice, he can post some? or, if you pm me your email, i'll fire a few your way... i think i did ok in the low light, but it definately was a challenge.

booche, next time we're in montreal we'll get a steak before the show, and you can still pay. ::

so, i turned 24 yesterday, and you know, birthdays are kind of always a time for reflection and whatnot, about oneself, and the new direction you might like to take this year . winds of change, right? well, after much deliberation and thought, i decided maybe i could make a few changes in my life.. so, i think im going to buy a comb. christ, i cant remember the last time i actually brushed my hair. i bet it feels good.

happy birthday scotty all the way from the east coast.. your a good pal dude..

just way to burnt out to write anything else, jsb/bus show last nite in st.john rocked, sorry i missed u in montreal, the partying got the better of me .. hope all went well.

cheers scotty, right on

stu dog ::