Jambands.ca

SURVIVOR 5- Back to Basics!!!!

Guest Low Roller

i don't know how to seed shows, but if any of you joni-lovers want to hear a sweet jacob fred jazz odyssey show with steve kimock in which they do an excellent cover of joni's 'hejira' see if you can find JFJO 04.01.2003 from sharing the groove once they get back up.

now, back to voting george off the island....

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

There is no Immunity Challenge today.

And I thought that yesterday was a slaughter... I have a bad feeling that today will be the single greatest blowout in Survivor history.

I knew it would come to this. I love Joni Mitchell, but without George I and most of the world may never have heard Ravi Shankar and been exposed to Indian Music...

Joni must now join Other People's Parties. Sorry Earthfreak we were together until the end.

Joni is a better guitar player than George was.

Joni is a better songwriter (or at least a harder working one) than George was.

I'd sleep with Joni before I'd sleep with George (unless maybe he was still alive).

I vote George off.

If George hadn't fallen into the Beatles thing, who would be facing off against Joni? It wouldn't be George, it would be whatever other guitar player happened to fill the role. Joni needed no band. She's specialer.

I've been a Beatles freak since the get-go. The first guitar lick I learned was 'Day Tripper'.

I agree with Velvet. I would rather sleep with Joni than George.

However, I also agree with Hux (not the part about this being a sham, or that Bobby was eaten by an octopus?),but simply because he made the call on the Kerry/Edwards ticket before almost everyone else. Good call doc. ::

My vote is for Joni

peace

Guest Low Roller

I think it's a safe bet that George Harrison won. In fact I am so confident in proclaiming his victory that I won't even bother counting the votes. It wasn't even close. Now if only Phred made good on his threat to call in the Joniheads, then maybe the result would be different.

No pretty picture today, so just pretend there is a picture of Joni Mitchell with ELIMINATED scrawled on top of her.

So congrats to the Beatles 3rd stringer for outlasting the rest of the group and winning Survivor 5. He is the champion, my friend. And he'll keep on fighting 'til the end.

The End.

"In fact I am so confident in proclaiming his victory that I won't even bother counting the votes."

...whoa, easy there Florida!!

Thanks Dave, I did make the Kerry/Edwards call a while ago, didn't I? sigh...aren't I smart!