Jambands.ca

Long Weekend?

Freeker

I'm off for three days of camping and music at Blues Skies

nice ::

never been, but have heard great things about blue skies

me...possibly going up to Barry's Bay area to visit some friends

maybe going to the Gooderham Horseshoe Days to see The Bayou Boys on saturday night (CCR tribute)

hangin' with the freak at the moment

burnin' kind bud and chillaxin' ::

A full moon hike to start things off out in the mountains

Blue Quarter at the Canmore Hotel for their farewell shows, the boys are moving on up to Van-city.

Some heady disc golf at the Nordic center in Canmore.

Some swimming and fishing just outside of Banff

random mountain camping somewhere.

love is back in the air kids, can you feel it, can you feel it, woohoo.

Wow c-towns....that sounds like a wonderful weekend - extremely jealous.

Trev - have fun at Blue Skies - when are you leaving????

My weekend maybe a little driving range, some biking, and a slim chance I might make it camping! ((((I miss Lake Huron!!!))))

Tonight, I'm probably jamming. Tomorrow, I'm helping Phishhead5000 & LJFH move into their new place, a lot of which involves moving stuff from one of their previous places out of my basement, with FreekerByTheSpeaker being one of those who helped put the stuff in the basement, so you going away for the weekend, Freeker, is just no fair.

Saturday night, I'll either see BNB, or maybe sit around the house and play guitar.

Aloha,

Brad

Tonight, I'm probably jamming. Tomorrow, I'm helping Phishhead5000 & LJFH move into their new place, a lot of which involves moving stuff from one of their previous places out of my basement, with FreekerByTheSpeaker being one of those who helped put the stuff in the basement, so you going away for the weekend, Freeker, is just no fair.

Saturday night, I'll either see BNB, or maybe sit around the house and play guitar.

Aloha,

Brad

Moving Sucks!

like shainhouse, i have to work this long weekend... as i did on the long weekend in may, and the saturday of the july long weekend, and like i have to work on labour day weekend.

IT'S fu©king BULLSHIT!! ::

but hey, sunday night i'll be hot tubbin' out in the country with booze and doobs and friends and a healthy dose of Neil, Bob, Jerry and all the good ole boys, and monday i'll be golfin' with my dad who i only talked to for the first time in months yesterday, and my step-sisters boyfriend and his buddy, both of whom i've never met, which should make for a really strange day of golfing... im gonna have to slice a few just to get away and do a J...

I have to cut the grass tomorrow but me and a couple friends are thinking of grabbing some zimas,beers and wine coolers since my parents are going out tomorrow night.We like to kick it hard and rad here in partytown.

cheers ::

Jimmy_Milbury is back!

Going to see Mr. somethingsomething tonight @ scherzo. Then tomorrow night hopefully meeting a few of you fine folks at bouche's birthday party. I heard its a night of booze and tunes, which is right up my alley.

Sunday good ole bocce ball tourney! aka another excuse to get drunk.

Looks like I am going coast to coast to coast this weekend!! nothin like a 3 day bender

Ollie and I are going to SPAC for the Dead on Sunday (Jerry's birthday)! I am sooooo excited! We're meeting our friends Bill from California and Jim from Boston there. Woo hoo! We're leaving tomorrow, and staying in Lake George so we get to hang out a bit before the show. I keep hearing stories that the border will be hell, due to labor disputes or something like that. Damn.

hahah, i remember golfing with my grandpa and hunsberger on acid. i was soooo glad when gramps got tired after 9 and took us home.. the previous night had been a long one. he also felt guilty for shortchanging us, so he paid back our green fees, and we had money for booze and dope.. long live the party.

anyway, i got lots of work to do this weekend too.. probably should start it soon, but also considering the drive to see diesel dog sunday. im bored.. again.

earthfreak, heads up! i have something pirated for you. yaaaarrrrrrr!! or, arrrrrrc :) later.