Jambands.ca

Nero @ The Tequila Lounge

CyberHippie

what a wonderful show.. and i realize i have said this more the once , but what a fuking show.. nero oh nero how do u do it..

well its reaching 8am and the boys are still up givin'er me (stu dog), zeddy, erin, backbacon, his hot lady lara, jay, alexis, dave(ugly) stapes mary, giggles, shannon, andy, and raffies keri..

WHAT TIME DOES THE FUKING BEER STORE OPEN !!!!!!

Hey hey, wish I coulda been there,wasn't quick enough when I went for beer,smokes & cash to party with...although I gots to travel with three hott* girls...Kristen,Nicole & Loleta, so seeing my ride already gone wasnt that bad...but shit, why do people forget me all the time? [Mad][Frown][Wink]

Great to hear the nero show was a kicker, doesn't surprise me, those dudes know what their doin'. Wish I could been there Pablo, my spirit was...I hope.See you guys soon, if not sooner.

Anyway, had a great time this weekend, as always the after-party at Jstsmkd1's went on for days.Great seeing the Tala boys too.

* ..the extra "t" is because they were so hot(beautiful if I may) one tee doesnt do anyone justice.Man, I am lucky somtimes...

Thanks for the............everything.

Give'r [big Grin]

yep it's getting near 420 and we are still given'er.. and can i say mary is super wonderful host.. what a fun girl !!

andy, jay, his lady, giggles, zeddy, hot mary, keri and me (stu dog) are up and atter ...

well poor zeddy is catching a cat nap.. sissy..

but i think mary and i would make a fantastic couple.... for sure.. ..

[big Grin][big Grin]

can't wait to see Keri trying to do that assignment later today [Roll Eyes] what do you say ker, should we booze it up?

PS - if someone from chatham could grab some mean green for me before you come home (if its available) that would be fantastic. Chatham is in the middle of one nasty drought right now [Frown][Frown][Frown]

As hungover as I was, I'm glad I made it last night. Second set was especially smokin! The Tequila Lounge is a nice place, and the sound is AWESOME. Tons of bass. Good to see a whole bunch of familiar faces. Fresco, I hope you like your Wooten prizes! GM was especially excited to receive his signed black & white Wooten photo - great for those lonely nights on the bus. As for the other winners of the Wooten contest, the prizes are on their way via the Nero Express! (thanks again).

Good times indeed! Unforunately I had to blow before the second set 'cus my wife and were both bagged, but the first set was a blast. Quote of the night from my buddy Mark, who's a bit of a prog-head and had never seen or heard nero before: "Oh I get it, it's like if Dream Theatre smoked a lot of pot!" [Razz] Hilarious!

Peace,

Mr. M.

Just waking up from the madness that was nero at the Tequila Lounge... great show, great energy. Shainhouse had a setlist from what I remember... 2nd set blew me away, Punk is a ROCK STAR! Finally got our drum solo as well (thanks Jay). Dave was his usual sick self. Afterparty at "The Mansion": biggest TV I've ever seen. Huge house, great turnout, no real sissies to mention, besides the people from the Caledonia Zoo who claim to be partiers. Sissy pants shame for you all! Next time we need smokes we definately are NOT sending out the contingent from Chatham, 2 hours later and they were only a block away. Crow, Carrie me and Alexis were givene'r well into Sunday night. Stu and Zeddy were last seen at the mansion looking for more rum... Thank you Giggles and especially Mary for the sweet digs to party at. Glad to see all of you out again, see you at CTMF, bring your bowling shoes, your sissy pants and your shin guards, cause this one's gonna be serious...

Archived