Jambands.ca

Insult Choix!

Schwa.

bring it fu©cker.

i feel like the only one around here to be left out, so get creative, i have lots of flaws.

here is some fodder:

i'm overweight

i've lost several jobs

i still get zits

i like drugs

i like dreads

i like to like

my finger is really fu**ed since the ole rope swing thing

my car leaks

my hair is curly

....and the list goes on and on.

so feel free, be funny and have fun on me. i know that none of you would say these things to my face cuz if you did, i'd fart on you (another flaw)

ya i remember that. reekie was supposed to stay sober and ended up getting blotto. you saved us and i hung out the window asking passers-by if 'this road goes to Canada?'

i also remember getting out to pee and having to chase you guys half way to the border.

thats one you pansies!

Off the top of my head, you talk WAAAAYYYYYY too effin loud at concerts. The thing is, you are actually trying to whisper, but your one ear is all fu©ked up or deaf or something so you have no idea you are actually doing it. I think I first experienced this when we went to see our first Kimock show in Detroit. People several rows in front of us were turning and scowling... I kind of stuck up for you and gave them the 'turn around and mind your own business you fu©kface elitist flokster' eyes. I too, though, was cringing each time you broke into your booming 'whispers.' Couple this lack of volume control with the ingestion of certain 'chatty illicits' and we have quite the aggravating predicament on our hands! I know you understand you have this 'problem' and have always urged me to flat out tell you to shut the h up... and I respectfully have obliged.

All of this said, I hope to hear your booming whispers over the sounds of Harvard Mouse and Diesel Dog at the Farmer's Union Hall (aka: The Old Schoolhouse) on the Bloomfield Rd, just off the 401, in Chatham on Saturday November 13th.

Thanks for asking! :)

thats the spirit people. Becky, you're disqualified for being nice.

keri, thats frigging hilarious. i need ya by my side to give me the old 'shut the hell up' nudge. you can actually hear my loud ass on one of the Hookah Magic Bag shows we attended years back.

....and marco, stop being so friggin nice. Sheesh.

I like the crap chunk one. simple yet mean.