Jambands.ca

Survivor of Champions!

Guest Low Roller

Guest Low Roller

Welcome back to another installment of Survivor! This edition takes a special flavour because it is the battle of past champions. Yes, this is the one for all the marbles, the granddaddy of them all, the world mofoking championship belt.

For those of you unfamiliar with the rules, they follow the rules to the TV show quite closely. Six competitors start off, and every day you vote for one to be eliminated that day. At the end of the voting period (which will roughly be whenever I get the hell up out of bed) one competitor gets axed and the game continues until only one contestant remains standing- the sole Survivor.

If you are new to this game or you want to relive the memories, I've summarized all the links below without spoiling the winners. I do that afterwards...

[*]Survivor- The First One

[*]Survivor 2

[*]Survivor 3

[*] Survivor 4 has been wiped from history, and let us never speak of it again

[*]Survivor 5- Back To Basics

So you all caught up now? Good. So let's summarize the winners so far:

[*] Bob Dylan

[*] Jerry Garcia

[*] Jimmy Page

[*] Robert Plant

[*] George Harrison

If you notice I have split up the tendem of Page and Plant who jointly won Survivor 3. That is because I am cruel and spiteful, and like seeing people broken up and left to fend for themselves. It also helps with the format of this game.

As the title suggests and as I've insinuated in my opening statement, this is the Survivor of champions... so your contestants are above. You may start placing votes now.

And as far as the immunity rule goes, I may or may not ask an immunity question during the course of the day that would allow for the person with the correct answer to spare a contestant of their choice from elimination. If I feel just and benevolent that is.

Go!

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Low Roller

Yeah, I guess so. (in reply to Velvet's question)

And I think after seeing Booche's vote that we have officially entered into bizarro world where everything is opposite to the reality that we know: up is down, left is right, good is evil, and Booche is straight.