Jambands.ca

Bobby Still Exhausted?

ollie

no doubt, best thoughts and healing wishes to Bob

Healing and/or sobriety vibes needed for Bobby.

Seeing Ratdog perform without Bobby is like the time I went to Lee's Palace to see Shane McGowan & The Popes, but Shane didn't show up: Not a great time, even though the band played on.

No matter what, Bobby will never look as good as Shane McGowan:

shane.jpg

Well no surpise really,lets hope things pick up for Bob.

shane.jpg

Dam,I just watched a great BBC special I downloaded awhile back on Shane,man,what a shame,I really dug this guy.He had some of the same philosophys on life as I do and we both share(d) a great love for writing while intoxicated.

oh boys, give it a rest! Bobby shoulda bought the farm long before Jerry did and then we'd still have good shows to go to. Ya heard me right Hux and all ya other Bobby-babies: I'm hoping it's way more serious then food poisoning! How can I speed Bobby on to his 'just reward' (which would probably be his sister channeling HIM and writing a follow-up 'best-seller'!)

oh boys, give it a rest! Bobby shoulda bought the farm long before Jerry did and then we'd still have good shows to go to. Ya heard me right Hux and all ya other Bobby-babies: I'm hoping it's way more serious then food poisoning! How can I speed Bobby on to his 'just reward' (which would probably be his sister channeling HIM and writing a follow-up 'best-seller'!)

Anybody else get the feeling that one person, who had a mild and balanced opinion of Bobby, stepped into the transporter, and got split in two, namely Hux and Deb?

Aloha,

Brad

so "Bobby-babies" was indeed an accurate term to coin!! Why is it only the boys 'round here get to be flippant and irreverant and bird-flippinn???

you guys suddenly turn all sentimental and righteous when you're cock-rock king gets slammed. here...let em get you a box of kleenex!

(can no-one read humour without a f.ucking emoticon! sheesh!)

so "Bobby-babies" was indeed an accurate term to coin!! Why is it only the boys 'round here get to be flippant and irreverant and bird-flippinn???

you guys suddenly turn all sentimental and righteous when you're cock-rock king gets slammed. here...let em get you a box of kleenex!

(can no-one read humour without a f.ucking emoticon! sheesh!)

Death is ***SOOOOO*** funny!

Har-har-har-har-har!

Why is it only the boys 'round here get to be flippant and irreverant and bird-flippinn???

It's ALSO nice to see that you think that people's indignation regarding your comments are based on some sort of sexism.

Go sit in the corner for two minutes, and think about what you've done.

Oh, and good vibes for Bobby... and all those who are ill (physically or mentally) in the world today.

that sucks.

bad.

hope things are well...

(ps, people over there sure are douche bags...."phil played for 35 year, why isn't he quitting half way through a show?..."

Dumb Fucks

ya, I thought the same thing, the man has played 40 yrs for his fans!!! I don't even want to try and guess at how many shows between whatever bands Bobby has played for, and they try and compare him to Phil?? I just don't understand what goes through some people's heads???!!! I just hope he gets well--he has given his entire life to his fans----incredible. God bless Bobby!

Let's keep in mind that we aren't talking about Bobby getting boo'd off stage, or playing a bunk song, or wearing his shorts a l'le tight and having his arse rip right through them....we're talking about a person being sick. Whether he had a migraine, or food poisoning, or (god forbid) something worse.

There are many threads on here everyday where sarcasm/humour would be (at the very least) appropriate. However, wishing death upon someone is not appropriate anywhere around here.

(((Bobby be better)))