Jambands.ca

I WON A TRIP TO VEGAS!!!!! :)

WOW! Right on dimafleck! That's fantastic!

I absolutely MUST revisit Vegas...

I was there in 97 but my friend was pretty sick so the rest of us spent a whole 6 hours in the pretty lights. We didn't have much money to blow (we were on the ultimate "we're 21 years old - let's get in the car and drive across as many states as possible in the next 10 days" road trip), but it was a blast!

Yeah, where are you staying? I used to get $60 flights to Vegas when I lived in SF and it was always a blast! There's a funky little bar on Fremont St. where you can by drinks by the yard. HUGE MOTHERS! Check that out. All the special liquids come out of slushie machines and extra shots are only a dollar.

FYI, Circus Circus can be VERY scary under the wrong circumstances (a la Fear & Loathing). Go there for the buffet only or be prepared to spend the night huddled in the feotal position. ;)

I've always wondered if actual people win those trips you see everywhere and now I know!

Hope you lose your mind in Vegas but not your shirt!!!!

"No point mentioning those bats, I thought. The poor bastard will see them soon enough". - Hunter S. Thompson on Gonzo, F & L in Las Vegas.