Jambands.ca

Tell Us About Your Pets

ReDD

I've been an animal lover my whole life. My mother was patient enough to let me have an assortment of small pets and fish when I was younger. I was also was fortunate enough to work in a very clean, health consious pet shop in Bowmanville for 2 years.

Animals are my passion. I think of all things I know the most about it would be pets or animals in general. I love them as i'm sure many of you do.

In my current household I have two rascals of cats; Monty and Murphy. Monty I found in a parking lot when he was 6 months old and Murphy we aquried from my sister. Monty is completely grey from the tip of his nose to his paw pads and Murphy is a white and brown tabby with a huge, poufy racoon tail. Both have such unique personalities and make me laugh to no end..

Erich and I also have a 35 gallon aquarium full of various fish and live plants. We've had two batches of platy babies as well and have watched them grow from a minisule size. We watch our aquarium like most people would watch a television. One of our favourite past times is to smoke, and watch our fish and underwater garden.

Today we welcomed Rhubarb to the zoo. Ruby is an abyssinian guinea pig. She has rosettes or cowlicks all over her body and is tortoiseshell and white. She is relaxing at the moment, getting used to her new home. She seems very docile although she is scared silly at the moment. I can't wait until she calms down so that I can scrath her back and find the spots that make her purr with joy.

Living with animals funny antics and special traits is an expierence in itself. They become such a huge part of your life so quickly......

Guineapig.jpg

Rhubarb looks a bit like this guy.. :blush:

my cat I named sylvester cause he looked like sylvester from bugs bunny..and was the sole surviver of our dog brandy's attempt to play with the rest of the litter of kitchens and accidently killing them during the night. Anywho...sylvester was one touch cat..once..jumped on the back of a giant basset hound that had walked into our driveway...digging his claws in he road that basset hound the whole way down our driveway! hahahaha ahhh sylvester god rest his feline soul.

three cats (splodge, sprogget and beeb - short for beeblebrox), 3 rats (marge, lisa and maggie) and a turtle named moog. niffermouse named the cats and the turtle, i got to name the rats. they all rule...pets are very cool...in thruth, the cats really are jennifer's. they follow her around the house like an entourage, but nonetheless they are very cool to have around. i have long since given up on owning anything not covered in cat hair :)

1 Nine month old British BullDog..named Rufus...aquired this fellah for christmas....Best gift EVER...he rocks out..wish i had a pic of him to put on here...He's dumb as shit but soo freindly and just cool to hang out with..he's definetley just one of the boyz

DieselDoug and I have a cat named Enis,

She is smoke brown and has long hair and green eyes. She was really crazy until the baby was born, now she is mellow and protective. The funny thing is, my sisters and some of my friends are still scared of her, even though she weighs only 7 1/2lbs and has no claws.

My parent's yellow lab Meg, just had her 8th b-day on July 2nd, unfortunately she developed a slipped disc in her spine and is now paralyzed and is suffering a great deal, we have to put her down :( . She has always been a good dog (aside from excessive licking), and it breaks my heart to see her like this, and to lose her so suddenly. My whole family is taking it pretty hard. I hope Meggy Moo finds peace in doggy heaven.