Jambands.ca

Big summer classic, Who is going

jay sanislo

Jay (and anyone else for that matter),

Take the TTC to Union Station, then transfer on to the Harbourfront 909/910 streetcar, which stops at Queens Quay and Bay.

The Toronto Ferry Docks are located at the foot of Bay Street and Queens Quay, just West of the Westin Harbour Castle Hotel.

from OlympicIsland.com

In order to access the venue (Olympic Island) you need to take a City of Toronto operated ferry. The dock for the ferry service is located at the south end of Bay St. at Queen's Quay.

The closest ferry dock to Olympic Island is the Centre Island dock. On the day of the show, there will be 3 boats operating on the route from the mainland to Centre Island. It takes about 7 minutes for the ferry to travel the route between the island and the city. Loading and unloading times vary with the number of passengers.

Olympic Island is a 2 minute walk from Centre Island.

Put it this way. There isn't much you can do to stop me from taping my favourite band.

I plan on taping the whole thing.

But if Franti says 'how you feelin' more than 37x in his 1 hr set, I may just shut it off.

FYI - franti's favourite 'frantiism' is how you feelin'!!! FOCs kept count each song in his 1 hr set each night of red rocks, the opener of big summer classic.

The result? He said it 37x on the 1st night, and 32x the 2nd night. Some people went as far as to graph the #times vs song#...interesting to see the peaks. He averages >0.6 'how you feelin' per minute.

There's also a franti drinking game (he knows about it too!!). You take a shot every time he says that. Guaranteed you'll be pretty schwilly by the end of his set ;o)

Can I get a group hoot?!? Whoopie doopie!!!

There's also a franti drinking game (he knows about it too!!). You take a shot every time he says that. Guaranteed you'll be pretty schwilly by the end of his set ;o)

VERY funny, but also slightly annoying, no doubt! But perhaps him knowing about the drinking game only encourages him more!

still and all, Franti is who I'm stoked for, having never seen him!

another reminder Dave & I still have a ticket to part with/trade for. Anyone....? anyone.....?

Mister Slippery, you still looking?