Jambands.ca

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINAPPLE!

Kaidy Mae

Oh, King Brian the Leprechaun, Lucky Pierre, Nairbola Virus, Brinapple and all other aliases you assume, happy, happy birthday buddy. I love you with all of my dirty, rotten heart. Thanks for being such a hilarious part of my life and the most solid friend I could ever ask for.

Cheers to many more SeaCop adventures, road trips in the "Ambulance", blanket forts, pineapple headpieces, Abbey Road airbands (with mustard, of course), campouts, bug eyes, 4-way thumb wars, St. Patty's days, green jackets (and all things green rather ;) ), gymnastics with the Tanzanians, hot tubs with the South Africans ("out of control"!), "no pants" parties at 4am, paddleboat adventures, tunes in the pipes, tent moves, sing-a-longs, shaking of tailfeathers, Newman Sunday brunches (you are such a good sport) and gut laughs that leave us breathless. You are welcome to come over, drink a magnum of wine and pass out in my forest whenever you want...especially if it's a Tuesday!

You are always a hoot to be around. You are my best friend in the whole, wide world and I don't know what I'd do without you buddy. I'm so glad to have you as an honourary member of my family.

Okay, enough sappiness, time to go get smashed and solve the world's problems. ;)

:cool: [color:green]HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINAPPLE!!! :cool:

"I'm gettin' all Kenny Logins on your ass!"

-Brinapple

LMAO! :D

Oh King Brian, keeper of my big hard stick.....

(but in your SpongeBob alias, you can surely borrow it back!!)

HAPPY FREAKING HUGE HUGS AND SMILES AND DANCING ASS SHAKING HULA HOOPING BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!

And as for those "no pants" parties at 4am....

Kaidy Mae said my "invitation was in the mail..." I'm not trusting her anymore. She STILL hasn't given me a SeaCop name! :D

can't wait to party with you BOTH again.

KingBrian, dontcha EVER check your email?

missing you...

Deb

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRINAPPLE

It is a pleasure to know you and I look forward to seeing You at the next "Newman" shin-dig this fall

get ready to shake a tailfeather my friend !!

I'm raising my glass to you at this very moment...cheers and many happy returns.

Have a great day Brian.......

Julie

994285083Mvc-020s.jpg

Edited by Guest

Oh man, this birthday week was started up right. Whew! It's early. I'm at work. I probably shouldn't be. :o

The leprechaun & I did it up right proper last night. STELLLLAAAAAA!!! After about 100 drinks, a rippin' rendition of Stevie Wonder's Superstition by the Brinapple at karaoke and being given a handful of "fun guys" (by the bouncer, no less), we decided to throw in the towel. It is mornings like this that I start to question our friendship. LOL It will be the life and death of me. However, we are horrible influences on each other. ;) Once again, happy birthday you hilarious bastard!

Thanks to all of you guys for chiming in. Brinapple hasn't seen this yet, but I'm sure when he gets home tonight, pops a few pain killers and sprawls on the couch that he'll give 'er a read. :) Thursday is hurting all over right now. Urghhhhh...

Niiiiiiiiarrrrbb!!!!

Wishing you the zappiest belated birthday evARRRR!!!!

The first time I ever saw you was in Jazzmatazz when I was a weeee sprout. Since then we've been through a lot together, even things I slept through! ;) You've always made the best parties even better and stuck around the next day to make recovery day better too! I see you as a member of my family and I hope you always stay!

Miss you loads Brian! Sorry I couldn't be there for your birthday. I hope it was THEE BEST!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY WISHES LUCKY PIERRE!!!

Love B-Sting, Johnny Havelock and Skully McBones!