Jambands.ca

what is your HYHU?

dJEd

as i'm sure many of you know Hold Your Head Up by Argent was Fish's theme music because he hates the song(me too) so whats your song that absolutely kills you to hear, and no "nickelback" because thats a given.

for me it would be Crazy Train by Ozzy. i think the only reason anyone likes him is because he always has a technical proficient(but terrible otherwise) guitarist. i guess thats the reason people like Vai/Satriani/Yngwie etc.

i guess his voice is somewhat unique too. BAH!

my dad absolutely loaths Joy to the World as performed by Three Dog Night, and i can't say i blame him.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

for me it would be Crazy Train by Ozzy. i think the only reason anyone likes him is because he always has a technical proficient(but terrible otherwise) guitarist. i guess thats the reason people like Vai/Satriani/Yngwie etc.

i guess his voice is somewhat unique too. BAH!

Ozzy isn't a guitar player, dude. The guy playing on that song (and album) was Randy Rhoads.

Believe by Cher. Honourable Mention goes to Hocus Pocus by Focus , whose appearance on a prog rock boxed set in the first (and thus far) only time I heard it led me to literally hurl my headphones from my head with an aghast look on my face.

:D

oh i dunno. anything by rush, although i know some people will freak out about that (hopefully just on the inside).

Playing in the Band with Donna G. I can literally go from happy to murderous rage at her vocal barf solo.

yeah -- I remember discussing this with you, last CTMF. The thing that keeps me in my 'happy place' when having to listen to Donna's horrific off-key wailing is the image of her curled up under Keith's keyboards for a whole show on one of the rare occasions she did acid.