Jambands.ca

(((( BNB Halloween ))))

ersh

150 km...you are such a wuss...I was only driving 110 and trust me, that was difficult...

What an amazing night (other than a couple of idiots at the bar early - the guy that punched in the mail box, he must have broke his fingers - loser!!!)) The bands were all super good, Pete set the mood and Burt totally tore the roof off the sucka!! The after-party was off the charts , great dance party, lots of fallling down, and EVERYONE was in amazing form...see you all tonight for another shaker...

Edited by Guest

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ummm joel from friends of hefner ate some cake. and he went on a walk, and ended up in a timmy's bathroom tossing his cookies for who knows how long....he actually called out for help at one point he said...hehehe how potent was that cake?

did someone lose a disposable camera? cause i know who has it.

hey....beat on cully...mr i got a new digicam and i didn't bring it because i suck poopy wangnuts

there WAS a disposable camera there. miss shannon took it home with her although it was not hers.

but good luck getting those photos back. i'm STILL waiting for my slip photos from Brooklyn LAST Dec!!!!

I believe QQC took some photos. and Gator filmed the damn thing.

there, i've outed you all

i forgot my iPod at home today....boooo i suck

the highlight of my day will either be when i take a nap, go get smokes, or when i see the fedex man....so hot, you'd like him cully!

anyone got any cool websites for me to check out? i've got about 45 mins of invoicing to do and i'm free to do whatever i feel like for the rest of the day....hmmm perhaps the daily show website....yeah

how is there no friggen photographs? HOW many so-called 'photographers' attended this shindig?

Workmate Randy is looking for some Elkas images, I wanna see some BnB and COSTUMES dammit!

gator: i don't think the man said anything about HEARING bnb and costumes. enough with the excuses.