Jambands.ca

SKANK EXCHANGE 2 !!!

dancingbear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm anxious too Alexis! I wish I could be there when whoever I get, opens my gift - I think their eyes might just pop right out of their heads. (see esaus's avatar for demo)

Livingstoned! I would love to get you for the exchange!! I'm probably going to be in Toronto next Monday - did you still want that Homer bong??

yippppeeeeeeee almost time!!! Woohoo.

MamaPink - I have class on Monday evenings and work all day north of the city so sadly I wouldn't be able to coordinate a meet. (I see a party in the near future though are you still doing them?) Either myself or my friend wants to have one real soon....

Alexis I don't know that's too sweet a win to pass up perhaps we can work out an exchange like perhaps a nice retro outfit for a bong???

Or put it on your wishlist for christmas and maybe with any luck I'll get you again in the exchange :)

Hey everyone - if you get Alexis in the exchange she needs a bong!

i'm retarded and thought livingstoned was beth...but now i realize she's flymykitehigh.

why can't people have easy internet names like me?

FYI carrie, i'm having a party on dec 3 and an old school slumber party for the rest of the night. you and yours are welcome to attend if you like. you me and mama pink, all in the same room, i think we could hook up that phatty trade. there are still mucho good party outfits left.