Jambands.ca

SKANK EXCHANGE 2 !!!

dancingbear

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and I'm sure it will help to save me from any future calamities ;) thank you very much.

so you did figure it out! When I introduced myself to you and your gal at "that place", I got kinda a blank response, so maybe you actually haven't quite figured it out afterall.....? To help put face to name: Calamity was wearing that supa-fine pink flouffy ball gown NYE.

so glad you liked your goodies -- looking forward to crossing paths again!

And PoG...thanks again for my harmonica package...we'll have to see if my NY's resolution to actually learn to play it holds up!!! lol. It was good to meet ya!

so you did figure it out! When I introduced myself to you and your gal at "that place", I got kinda a blank response, so maybe you actually haven't quite figured it out afterall.....?

I had figured it out but I thought that I would respect your wishes to remain a secret santa. Now that it is out in the open I would like to give you a big thank you. The gifts are being well enjoyed. looking forward to hanging out again in the future.

ps. I loved your dress

tHANKS TO MY sECRET sKNNK ooops...

... who from I received two awesome Phish shows (12.7.97 & 12.9.97) and a calender or something that looks quite interesting but which I have not yet had a chance to look through.

Regretfully I have not sent my gift out but willl get on that soon.

when I opened my present i was shocked and amazed...and then i was wondering if the giant wooden vibrator was a gag gift. I tried to turn it on but it opened up and dropped a big fat cohiba on my lap.

Thanks Bouche, for the cigar and the noisemaker. Cuba sure seems like a lot of fun...well, except for the wooden sex toys. I want no part in splinters.

and btw...I got the BEST skanc gift EVER! Thank you Gateaux for "Dennis Leary's No Cure For Cancer." I watched it the night I got and laughed my tits off!!!

I think I'll tape them back on, and laugh them off again tonight!!!

Hey, if you need a taper, just ask... :o

Aloha,

Brad

and btw...I got the BEST skanc gift EVER! Thank you Gateaux for "Dennis Leary's No Cure For Cancer." I watched it the night I got and laughed my tits off!!!

I think I'll tape them back on, and laugh them off again tonight!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN GATEAUX!!!

This is a new one on me "Laughed my tits off"

This is so funny that i am now laughing my tits off!

WOWZERS GREGSTAR...YOU ROCK MY FRIEND!!! :):):):)

One extremely happy made camper here upon opening my box to recieves AMAZING musicle treats!!!!Holy CoWs buddy!!!!

Backflips & Lollipops & running in joyous circles & rolling in the dirts!

Thankyou sooooo verrrry much for BobDylan & GD-Giants Stadium,DVD 7.12.87 - cool

The Rolling Stones,DVD 1998 - cool

Jimi Hendrix "Experiance",DVD 1969.02.24 -cool

Alice on the wall,DVD - cool

The Rolling Stones "Hot august night",DVD - cool

Playboy After Dark,DVD - cool

Pink Floyd - 2001:a sync odyssey,DVD - cool

Dark side of The Rainbow master edition,DVD - cool

Bob Dylan: Compilation #1,DVD - cool

WOW. Thanks so much.I've never seen any of these. Definately a few I've always heard about too.

hahas and nice one on tricking me with your pm about my secret santa asking you to forward a message....haha...sure am glads I didn't reply saying to tell my secret santa to shove it...kidding i never woulda said that.

thankyou, thankyou, thankyou mon ami.

all kinds of awesome.

cheers

jul

:)

Oh too- the card picture is hilarious! Laughed so hard... Definately a hanger upper...mabey my friend can post it on here to share the humour.

-OH and of coarse...Thankyou DancingBear for rocking it. :)

Edited by Guest

I'm really glad you like em Julia, wasn't sure if you had any of them though, good to hear you didn't! What took the extra time was waiting for the inks to arrive for my printer to make the covers (and insert(s)), most of them (aside from the cover pics) I put together myself.

Expect one more to arrive in the next week or two, I had one I wanted to send but had authoring issues (now resolved).

The Stones 98 show has a cameo from Dylan on 'Like A Rolling Stone' also.

Aagain, glad to read you didnt already have any of those and hope you'll enjoy em. My favourite is the 2001/Meddle/Ummagumma/Atom Heart/Meddle sync...I watch some of it pretty much daily...

Cheers

I got home late last night from my Hawaiian surfing vacation to find a DVD of "The Nightmare Before Christmas" (one of my top 10 favorite movies for sure!) and a Ryan Adams CD waiting for me.

I was kind of bummed that my vacation was over and I had to go back to "real life", so this was a great pick-me-up as soon as I got home!

I'm embarrased to say that I didn't have any Ryan Adams in my CD collection before yesterday, but now that's all changed and it's a GREAT add if I do say so myself!

Thanks so much Douglas!!! You Rock! :)

I'm sooo glad you got it! I was worried that it was lost in the mail.

I wanted to give you something that I knew you liked, and something that I hadn't heard (read) you speak (write) of...glad they were both hits!

Merry Skancmas!

Edited by Guest