Jambands.ca

What Really Grinds My Gears - Jambands edition

Booche

gears.jpg

You know what really grinds my gears? Jambands have the worst names and I'll tell you why. They all smoke pot. Leftover Salmon? You know how they came up with that name? I'll tell ya. They were baked and sitting around, running through some made up scales that sound horrible. "Hahahahahaha, Leftover Salmon. That's a wicked name for our band. Pass the Doritos." The String Cheese Incident? We all know that they were stoned our ski-bums busking for lift passes at the bottom of any mountain before they were given the boot. What does Rainbow Comet and their "psychedelic hue grooves" want from us? I'll tell you want they want. Money. And do you know what they want that money for? More pot. They want more pot so that they can write more lameass grooves so that you and I can get stoned and pay the cover so they can buy more pot. Are you really going to see School Bus Yellow when they come to town? The moral of the story is quite simple. Before you get high, make sure you understand the consequences to your actions. And that is what really grinds my gears.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You want a cool band name? "And you will know us by the trail of dead"

Interestingly enough, the original name of that (AWESOME) band is 'The Clouds That Fondle Jagged Crags And Raging Storms Conspire And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead.'

AD